- Synthetic Diamond
- Round Cut
CVD/HPHT Lab Grown Diamonds
- Available Size : 0.004ct to 5cts [0.8mm Plus]
- Available Color : D to L
- Available Clarity : IF to I1
- Available Cut : 3x to Good Cut
- Available Certification : IGI (International Gemological Institute)
- Available Shapes : Pears, Marquise, Oval, Heart, Baguette ,Princess, Emerald, Rose Cut.
We are Also Making Customised Jewellery, Polki and Many More
HAVE ANY NEED? INBOX US, WE WILL THE BEST PRICE
WHAT IS CVD/HPHT Lab Grown Diamonds
CVD is an acronym for chemical vapour deposition and HPHT is an acronym of High Pressure High Temperature . This means that a material is deposited from a gas onto a substrate and that chemical reactions are involved.
Deference Between CVD & Mined Diamond
- The only difference between CVD Diamonds and mined diamonds is the point of origin.
- Mined diamonds take millions of years to grow under the earth, whereas CVD Diamonds are a high technology product which grows in a matter of weeks.
Eco-Friendly: Lab Grown Diamonds grow above the earth in a diamond lab and unlike mined diamonds; there is no excavation and mining hence keeping nature and natural resources intact. This contributes in green environments.
Our Motto: Customer is King Make it Happy
152, Ankur Society, Beside Gate No. 1, Near Ankur Circle, A.K Road, Varachha Surat Gujarat India 2555543